HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright. Time to drop some cash on a new P30.

Does anyone know where I can get one for a good price? Good meaning $750 or less. Sorry, just not paying ML's high prices.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Sorry, just not paying ML's high prices.
I have never done business with them but, I did send them a PM about ordering a HK45 a few days ago. I have not heard back from them. Not a way to get off on a good foot with someone who spends alot of money on guns. I was not impressed. That said, I will just stay with my local dealer who LOVES to see me walk in. He always runs and grabs me a soda, lets me play with his dog and sends me a Christmas card. Not too mention takes care of any problems I may have and gets in any gun I decide I "need".

I just thought I may get it a couple days faster through ML.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,653 Posts
I'm really not understanding this reaction to MLS. I get through to a live person every time I *call* them on their toll free number. They're not so fast on the PM's and email... I would guess because it takes time to wade through 100's per day.

Pick up the phone. They have their number plastered on every ad in their section. They are busy because they tend to actually have product! At least for a bit...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chill. This post was not started to bust on ML. We all know they are the big dealer on this website.

Bottom line is they are asking 800 for it. And I won't pay that much.

So again. Anyone know where I can get one for a good price??

·
Registered
294 Posts
No, you won't have to pay the $800 before long. That is the "newness" price tag. Before long they'll be in the $600 range and probably less for slightly used ones.

History shows this to be the case with the P2KSK's. This gun will be no different.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The deals are out there. You just need to find them and be patient. I bought my P30 for the price of a P2K.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't know about the $600 range anytime soon...wholesale is a little over $700 before your dealer makes any kind of profit. If you can get one for $750...then that would be an very good deal. The problem is none of the wholesalers have any in stock.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Supply and demand guys...c'mon. If you don't want to pay $800 (IF you can even find one), then don't plan on having one so soon.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I will just stay with my local dealer who LOVES to see me walk in. He always runs and grabs me a soda, lets me play with his dog and sends me a Christmas card. Not too mention takes care of any problems I may have and gets in any gun I decide I "need".

I just thought I may get it a couple days faster through ML.
exactly how much do you spend on guns!?!? The only people I know that treat me like that is my mother and my wife.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I don't know about the $600 range anytime soon...wholesale is a little over $700 before your dealer makes any kind of profit. If you can get one for $750...then that would be an very good deal. The problem is none of the wholesalers have any in stock.
Dealer cost is alot less than $700.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts