HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Somewhere I read on this board that there is a fellow board member that sells preowned HK for reasonable and fair price. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Robert

·
Registered
294 Posts
First, we might need to know what you are looking for? Then try putting a WTB ad on www.hkboards.com . Also, on that board, give David a try, he isn't really into the used handguns as he is on new ones. He'll probably get you a heck of a lot better price on a new one than someone else will.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Give gun broker a try. I've gotten 3 guns off of there so far, 2 of them HK's, and the only problem I had was with the postal service, not anything to do with that site!

Yay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I did another link thingy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
gun boards are good to look for used guns. hkboard is dead, hardly any traffic. try ar15.com and thehighroad.org.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Is this the guy you are thinking of?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hi all,
Thanks for the info. Sorry I didn't say what I was looking for. P2000SK .40 V2 probably. I would like to buy this gun and then a 357 Sig barel for my daughter to carry.
I have never bought a gun off gunbroker, jsut don't have a warm fuzzy feeling. I'd rather deal with a individual or company.
Thanks again for the help.
Thanks Robert

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,
Just looked on gunbroker and I think their prices are way high. Are there any people not trying to gouge you?
Thanks
Robert

·
Registered
648 Posts
I've actually gotten a couple decent deals on gunbroker before.

And as odd as this may seem, I also got a great deal on a used P7M8 that was the result of a Google search. Surprisingly the searched returned a WTS post on another forum. I'd been considering getting one for some time, but was in no rush, and was waiting for the right deal, and this one just fell into my lap.

I guess that saying about good things coming to those who wait might actually have some truth to it ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi,
I agree with waiting. Unless there is a got to have I enjoy the hunt so to speak.
Looking for a cheap place to buy range ammo, No reloads, FMJ only. Any suggestions? Also need some PDA ammo.
Thanks
Robert

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have purchased two guns off of gunbroker.com in the past six months with great success. My last purchase was a Bushmaster AR-15 and I saved about $150 off my next best option. To get a good deal, you'll need to be patient (but also ready to jump on a good deal if you see it). If you have the time, just check back for a couple of weeks and search for you desired model.

Although I don't think he has a P2000, the guy that runs summitgunbroker.com (out of Missouri, I think) has some pretty good prices on used guns (including HKs). He also states he may be able to locate models that he does not have in stock.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have bought two used guns from SCP Firearms. Go to scpfirearms.com. Steve Pitchford is the guy running the company. He is the best. Buy with complete confidence.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have purchased two guns off of gunbroker.com in the past six months with great success. My last purchase was a Bushmaster AR-15 and I saved about $150 off my next best option. To get a good deal, you'll need to be patient (but also ready to jump on a good deal if you see it). If you have the time, just check back for a couple of weeks and search for you desired model.

Although I don't think he has a P2000, the guy that runs summitgunbroker.com (out of Missouri, I think) has some pretty good prices on used guns (including HKs). He also states he may be able to locate models that he does not have in stock.

Just a thought.
Thanks for the info. I'm actually looking for a P2000SK .40 can't make up my mind between a V2 or V3.
I'll look on the MO guys web site.
Thanks
Robert

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Hi all,
Thanks for the info. Sorry I didn't say what I was looking for. P2000SK .40 V2 probably. I would like to buy this gun and then a 357 Sig barel for my daughter to carry.
I have never bought a gun off gunbroker, jsut don't have a warm fuzzy feeling. I'd rather deal with a individual or company.
Thanks again for the help.
Thanks Robert
Wow, have you really been searching 3 years for the perfect deal?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, have you really been searching 3 years for the perfect deal?
Nope, Really didn't notice the orginial post date! But the post is handy because I'm back in the buying market. Although I've had several buys since 2004; USPC40, P7M8, P7M13, USPC45 anniversary, USPC IDT, P2000, HK4 anniversary, etc, etc.
Funny how things change and yet remain the same. Regardless, thanks to all those who are helping me. I looked on both the above sites and really didn't see any have to haves yet.
Thanks
Robert

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Give Marshall at CDNN a call. They have the P2000sk .40 for $689 plus $12 S&H. They are the best place IMO to purchase HK firearms and accessories from. Do a search and you will see that many other members on here also agree.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Get a hold of CDNN (800) 588-9500. They have the mentioned guns u asked for. They will b your best price.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Get a hold of CDNN (800) 588-9500. They have the mentioned guns u asked for. They will b your best price.
Thanks, Mark put me on to them and we played phone tag today (I was really busy). I will call tomorrow and complete the deal if the prices is as Mark says.
I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Give Marshall at CDNN a call. They have the P2000sk .40 for $689 plus $12 S&H. They are the best place IMO to purchase HK firearms and accessories from. Do a search and you will see that many other members on here also agree.

I second that, I just bought my USP Compact .357 Sig for 559.00 shipping included, Brand new in box.. CDNN is great..

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I second that, I just bought my USP Compact .357 Sig for 559.00 shipping included, Brand new in box.. CDNN is great..
CDNN has the USPc .357sig Blue V1. On sale for $499.99 with 3-10rd mags. Plus 1-12rd mag. Sale ends Sat 19 Jan. How long ago did you buy yours?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts