HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site, say I wanted to ask a question that's no doubt been asked 5,000 times before but I can't find a quick answer via search.

Should I post in here, or make a proper thread in a subforum? Thanks

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
It depends on how dumb it is. If you want to know why you cant post an ad, well, sandbagging wont help you much.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I know why that is.

I was wondering specifically about changing the ambi-safety lever LEM USP at Classic back into standard V1 configuration, but I see there's already some discussion about just that, so I'll start there!

·
Registered
342 Posts
no dumb questions, but a quick search is always helpful!

·
Registered
59 Posts
There are many forums I can suggest for dumb questions. Welcome from Idaho.

·
Registered
5 Posts
UNfortunately nobody answered his question becasue I have the same one. Ilm looking for information and have spent 10 minutes searching the forums and cannot find a thread concerning the topic. It is related to VP9 magazines. ANy suggestions on where to post?

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
UNfortunately nobody answered his question becasue I have the same one. Ilm looking for information and have spent 10 minutes searching the forums and cannot find a thread concerning the topic. It is related to VP9 magazines. ANy suggestions on where to post?
He's asking if a LEM can be converted to DA/SA. His question has already been answered in another thread. How is it related to your VP9 mag?

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
I'm new to the site, say I wanted to ask a question that's no doubt been asked 5,000 times before but I can't find a quick answer via search.

Should I post in here, or make a proper thread in a subforum? Thanks

I feel your pain - I just don't ask!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts