HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
There is a forum member here that has his own busisness - Cross creek guns. His name is Mike, username is Lahilljack.Very good prices and reviews.I got my P2000 from Top Gun Supply before I was a member here and highly recommend them to, but they are out of P30's at the moment.

Dan

·
Registered
380 Posts
Grabagun.com has really great customer service and great prices. I'm not sure if they have the P30 you are looking for, however, I did get my Mark 23 cheaper than anywhere else I've seen that actually has decent reviews. $5.99 shipping too!

·
Registered
794 Posts
There is a forum member here that has his own busisness - Cross creek guns. His name is Mike, username is Lahilljack.Very good prices and reviews.I got my P2000 from Top Gun Supply before I was a member here and highly recommend them to, but they are out of P30's at the moment.

Dan[/QUOT

+100 on Mike at Cross creek Guns. Great guy to deal with. Bill

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Cross Creek is the way to go. I've had nothing but excellent experiences with Mike, and will buy from him again with out a doubt. He also has great prices on magazines.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased my Mark 23 over the phone from Sportsman's Finest in Austin, TX. I found out about them after seeing an ad on gunbroker. I feel like I got a good price & the service was fantastic.

I wanted to go through an authorized dealer to ensure that I was eligible for the lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Authorized dealer has nothing to do with lifetime warranty. The warranty is good even if you buy it used.
That's good to hear, but that's not how I interpreted their warranty statement:

http://www.hk-usa.com/warranty.asp

Either way, I'm in PA & I had a really good experience buying my Mark 23 over the phone. I purchased it on a Friday & it was at my FFL on the following Tuesday.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Has anyone bought from KGI knesek guns. They want payment in the form of cash check or money order. Are they a trustworthy vendor?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had huge problem with Knesek guns. I picked up a knights supressor and sent wrong color supressor. There solution was to charge me $200 to paint it tan. I'll never buy from them again. Horrible customer service! Brian

1 - 19 of 19 Posts