HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Forgive me if this is posted somewhere. I tried to do a search, but for some reason the search is not working for me.

I'd like to try the LEM trigger in my USPc .40. After reading through Big Bore's posts, I think I can do the job myself, but I can't find the parts to save my life. Called CDNN today and apparently they don't have any more. I haven't tried HK directly yet, but I didn't know if they would sell you just the parts? I was hoping to get the kit for $70 or less if possible.

Anybody have a lead on this? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
If CDNN is out of stock your best bet would be to give HK a call. They had the LEM kits in stock as of a few weeks ago and are $70.

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
What would be the total cost to get my HK45 sent in to get an LEM kit installed in March?

I don't trust myself to install a trigger kit on a 1000 dollar gun.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Only if they are also doing the installation for you.
$125 is the going rate and no he doesn't install it for you...

Sending your gun to HK overnight (and back) and insured for value is a deal killer in my book. If you can get it from HK for $70 installed, thats a different story.

·
Registered
616 Posts
$125 is the going rate and no he doesn't install it for you...

Sending your gun to HK overnight (and back) and insured for value is a deal killer in my book. If you can get it from HK for $70 installed, thats a different story.
ITs around 175.00 installed including return shipping overnight from HK. $125.00 for just the parts is over double what they should charge. Late last year they could be had for $50.00 at CDNN.

·
Registered
616 Posts
What would be the total cost to get my HK45 sent in to get an LEM kit installed in March?

I don't trust myself to install a trigger kit on a 1000 dollar gun.
I dont even know if HK will do this install on an HK45 since they havent been released to the US with LEM kits installed yet. They should be able to do it, its a matter of will they do it. I would call them and ask.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HK still has them in stock (just got off the phone). $70 for the kit, but they recommend letting them install it.

$140 was quoted for installation plus return shipping. Add $35-40 to that and you have the number that JLStorm came up with.

I don't know why the one guy is charging $125...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
HK still has them in stock (just got off the phone). $70 for the kit, but they recommend letting them install it.

$140 was quoted for installation plus return shipping. Add $35-40 to that and you have the number that JLStorm came up with.

I don't know why the one guy is charging $125...
I had HK install the "light V1" LEM kit into my USP and I was very happy with the result. The price was about the same and it was a very fast turn around time. From the time I shipped the gun till it came back was under 2 weeks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had HK install the "light V1" LEM kit into my USP and I was very happy with the result. The price was about the same and it was a very fast turn around time. From the time I shipped the gun till it came back was under 2 weeks.
That's a 5 lb trigger?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts