HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
found $60 any lower? And on the slot for seeing how many rounds you have left is there a cover or is it open?

Thanks for your help on all my recent posts. Dumbass new guys :89:

And yes I did try looking.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Not sure of the best price, other than looking around. I didn't have to pay for mine... :)

To your other question - the area where you can see the rounds is covered by a transparent plastic. It is not exposed.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks all I've found for sites is Hkspeialist.net so far the cheapest, hkparts.net $65 and hdps.org $75. Any other place to get them? I don't have very good google fu that's why I'm asking.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks all I've found for sites is Hkspeialist.net so far the cheapest, hkparts.net $65 and hdps.org $75. Any other place to get them? I don't have very good google fu that's why I'm asking.
While all of these guys are generally good, I ordered from www.internationalpolicesupply.net recently and got a good price, fast shipping and customer service. HDPS was selling mags with a USA floorplate as a 922 compliance part, possibly reflected in the slightly higher price. I don't know of anyone else who is selling that magazine with compliance parts.

·
2,832 Posts
shame that they will not sell UMP mags or UMP folding stocks to me in WA state...they claim they are illegal here(which is NOT the case)....guess they need to read up the laws. so just a FYI when ordering, check with them 1st to make sure they will sell the parts you want to you in your state

I get mine from Gordon or LEEDWAY...

While all of these guys are generally good, I ordered from www.internationalpolicesupply.net recently and got a good price, fast shipping and customer service. HDPS was selling mags with a USA floorplate as a 922 compliance part, possibly reflected in the slightly higher price. I don't know of anyone else who is selling that magazine with compliance parts.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What the best way to get ahold a Gordon? Called and left message at 12:15 today and no call back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts