HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at the Jarvis site and I like their barrels. I am just hoping to find an OEM barrel.

Anyone know where to turn?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey, I'm adding a question here. How do you become a premium member? I'm interesred in a .357sig barrel as well.

·
Registered
390 Posts
z28smokin said:
If you become a premium member here you will be able to order them straight from HK. It's well worth the money.
Have you seen these barrels for sale on therir site? I called HK to get a .40 cal barrel for my .357sig p2000sk & they told me the barrels were not for sale?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
They are not for sale yet in the Premium Member section but we will be notified when they do come in as well as the price. That is the only way you are going to be able to get one any time soon and do not expect a premium member to get it for you. That would be a good way for both PM and non PM alike to get kicked out.
If you want to be the first kid on the block to get one then join and wait like the rest of us, if not, then wait for Cal's, OPS2, or Bachman to list them in their ads.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Would it be for the .357 SIG gun or can we do barrel swaps like Sigs?

·
Registered
381 Posts
They are not for sale yet in the Premium Member section but we will be notified when they do come in as well as the price. That is the only way you are going to be able to get one any time soon and do not expect a premium member to get it for you. That would be a good way for both PM and non PM alike to get kicked out.
If you want to be the first kid on the block to get one then join and wait like the rest of us, if not, then wait for Cal's, OPS2, or Bachman to list them in their ads.
I am glad I am now a premuim member. (Shameless plug for the best HK site on the web!!!)

·
Registered
765 Posts
I looked at the Jarvis site and I like their barrels. I am just hoping to find an OEM barrel.
Unless things have changed, your only option is OEM. Last I talked to Bill Jarvis, he has no plans of anything for the P2000. I don't know of anyone else out there doing them either.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I spoke with Jarvis as well and he told me that they will not come out with any new products until about six months after the presidential elections. Too bad, because Jarvis makes some excellent barrels! The one that I had for my Sig 228 and the one that I had for my USP 45 Compact both outperformed the OEM barrels.

·
Registered
131 Posts
How does being a "premium member" have anything to do with barrel sales, and how would anything to do with a barrel sale get someone "kicked off"? :confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts