HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having problems trying to locate a HK USP 9mm w/LEM trigger. Depending on the price i would also like to buy it equipped with night sights and jet funnel but am not to worried about those two options. I am located in California about 1hr from Paso Robles and Fresno in the central valley.

Does anyone know of any local shops that might carry one or a good place to order online and have it shipped to a FFL dealer?

Any help would be appreciated. I think the next gun show in Fresno is about 1-2 weeks away and will also check there if i dont find something sooner.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Our tactical team(part time) uses a 9mm HK USP, LEM trigger, night sites and jet funnel. I have been inactive for the last few years and will be going back soon. Our assigned weapons are stored in a armory while off duty and we are unauthorized to take them home while off duty. My tactical shooting skills are a little rusty and need to be able to practice with the same weapon i will be issued which is the reason I am looking for that particular weapon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I recommend you try ordering through a LE only dealer. They usually have the best pricing and avaliability. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Clyde Armory has good prices on the LEO package.

Big +1 for Clyde Armory. They are great to deal with and all the HK's the sell come with the LEO package (factory nightsites and three hi-caps mags). Give them a call as they should have what your looking for.

www.policeguns.com

L

·
0 Posts
Hi larry,

I'm LTS15D On calguns, the guy who referred you here.

are you having any luck finding what your after yet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts