HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I see cheap mp5 mags all over the place, well, relatively cheap. the HK high reliability AR mags are even dropping in price and more accessible.

we all know how cheap and readily available the 91 mags are, and 93 mags, although pricey, are still available and I do see them pop up from time to time used.

i've even seen the less common .40 and 10mm mp5 mags show up for sale used and some at a pretty decent price.

even a couple ump clones offered for sale had more offers on the mags than the gun sometimes.

as for the mags alone.... nada.

Adam (Weber) and Gordon (Miller) have them (I think), but I was thinking I'd see at least a couple pop up used, but there is nothing. I even searched back a couple months here, on ar15, and sturm. as I am typing this, I cant think if i've ever seen any used offerings for sale.

so whats everybodys take on this?

I do realize I have to pay to play, after all if it was cheap it would be a glock (just kidding), but honestly, with a 10 count minimum (in my mind) on long guns mags, this is gonna prevent me from expanding my collection while I acquire mags.

·
2,832 Posts
your correct, cant say I have seen any or many used UMP mags......guess everyone just keeps/uses them

GM is a good place and about the best price for new

think I have 10 of them now.....

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
You probably don't see UMP mags as much due to the fact that you have to go thru a reciever conversion to use them. If the USC, and UMP mags were the same (size / shape) I'm sure that you would see more UMP magazines around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts