HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy is going to sell me either his HK tactical, elite or expert.
The Tactical is 40cal and the others are 45. Now, I just need to decide on which one to get.
Which pistol will hold it's value more in case I sell it.
Price will be around 950$.

·
Registered
1997 USP 9mm Full Size, too many upgrades to list.
610 Posts
Buy all three! They are all great pistols, I don't think you'll find any if those guns cheaper than that.

-Seab

Typoed on my iPhone.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I have no experience with the Expert or the Elite but the first time I fired a USP45T my first two shots shared the same hole. And the rest of my grouping was insane.

Will this gun be used for defense/carry or for a range only/safe queen. If for defense I would say the tactical if for range fun only then maybe the expert.

-DBLAction454

·
Registered
1997 USP 9mm Full Size, too many upgrades to list.
610 Posts
Do you have any desire to use the pistol as a suppressor host?

-Sean

Typoed on my iPhone.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I would choose the expert, but dang, I just cant understand NOT shooting it! If you are just looking for a collectors piece, there are other choices that i think would be better. IMO, these are all very fine tools that shine when they are used....I'd leery them do their job! YMMV

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
If it's just going to sit in the safe and you're worried about it's value you'd be better off buying gold. Now on the other hand if you're actually going to use it then you need to figure out what purpose it will serve and work backwards from there.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I would love to have a 45 Expert, thats my choice.

·
Banned
219 Posts
Shoulda got the Elite. But nice choice regardless. Just don't ever sell it. Shoot the hell out of it.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Very nice man! The right hk to get is just about any hk

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Now go back and get the Expert. Never can have too many HKs. Congratulations on a great pistol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts