HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've come across two H&K's one is a P7 imported to Trussville Al with a 7/86 date and NDS encirled or an H&K P7 PSP with a serial # starting with 15-xxxxx date code KH?

If anyone could explain I'd appreciate it.

Which one would you want?

P7MATE

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
The KH. It is from the last run of commercial P7's imported (not an M8).

I should say "I think those were the last ones" I could be wrong.

Just pm me if you don't want it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the choice of one or the other. Since I wasn't sure, I got the P7 PSP simply because it was a newer one and I read somewhere that it has a lifetime warranty from H&K (hope I never need to use it).

Thanks for the reply's.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
"Lifetime warranty" aside the few remaining spare parts for these pistols will get scarcer as time goes on. Can't fix it if there are no parts available. A problem with all obsolete or discontinued products.

-- Chuck

·
Registered
759 Posts
"Lifetime warranty" aside the few remaining spare parts for these pistols will get scarcer as time goes on. Can't fix it if there are no parts available. A problem with all obsolete or discontinued products.

-- Chuck
That's why I have three! Spare parts, or worst comes to worst, replacements. I took a few friends from work out to my range a couple of nights ago, including two new shooters. I brought my P30, my wife's P2000sk and the P7M8, along with a couple of Colt 1911s and a Walther PPK. Guess which one they all wanted to shoot? You guessed it! The P7. They weren't quite so enthralled when I had to tell them that the P7s weren't made anymore and how much they cost!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts