HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got this HK45CT the other day thanks to the kind members of this board and for the life of me I can’t seem to figure out what sights are on this pistol. They are awesome! Super tall and glow in the dark. Dead-on as well. I’m very curious to know where they come from!

·
Registered
244 Posts
They seem to be coming on all of the new HK45 Tactical series guns... not sure how I feel about that, since I feel like I would have appreciated the adjustability of the old ones. On the plus side, you get tritium in the rear with these...

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Is there supposed to be a gap underneath the front sight, as is visible in the first pic?
There is usually a small clearance gap on front sight to avoid damaging the slide during installation, perfectly normal. Both my Trijicon and Meprolight night sights have a small gap on the front sight.

·
Registered
719 Posts
They seem to be coming on all of the new HK45 Tactical series guns... not sure how I feel about that, since I feel like I would have appreciated the adjustability of the old ones. On the plus side, you get tritium in the rear with these...
That's exactly why I put the Vicker's Tactical sights on my HK45CT, I don't mind the lack of tritium in the rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts