HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which MP5 "F" parts (if any) will fit in a CA94 (just looking to upgrade the factory rifle with the best parts available, but also keeping in compliance with the NFA and 922r)?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just watch your parts count bud..
This is interesting... Is their a parts count on a SW/CA Clones? I would easily say that the weapon is almost 95% American manufactured these days. I wouldn't believe that this would fall under importation legislation. Can someone confirm this?

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
No matter if it was assembled/made in the US or not, if you have more than ten imported parts on it then they call it an illegal assault rifle assembled with imported parts.

I suppose you could actually take a legal, US made AR15, install enough imported contract parts and make it illegal too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thank you for the clarification Hkshooterusp.

You mentioned AR-15's... That is true based on your statement.

I guess those SAMCO and CAA stock sets imported from Israel would quickly put an AR-15 in a noncompliance situation.

It is funny that everyone makes a big deal about AK47’s and not AR-15’s

·
Registered
209 Posts
Turn it into an SBR (if possible) and use all German parts! :)

So assuming you would swap out 10 parts for genuine HK parts, which would be the best 10 parts to swap out?
I would start with the internal parts. Who cares if the foregrip, buttstock, and lower is American made clone as they dont really affect the function of the firearm.

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Turn it into an SBR (if possible) and use all German parts! :)

I would start with the internal parts. Who cares if the foregrip, buttstock, and lower is American made clone as they dont really affect the function of the firearm.
Agreed. If you have to pick use the internal parts. Or like mentioned, sbr it and use all German parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts