HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
HK4Life- I bought the usp ct w/ 3 mags,2 holsters,thread protector and the rest of the usual stuff for $700 American from a gent on gb. So it didn't come w/ns, but I felt it was an OK deal since the pistol was only 4 months old w/ 50 rds thru the pipe.

I'm gonna get a suppressor down the road a bit. As we all know rules(laws) can be bent.......

ECC

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dunno if anyone known/tried this .. www.nitesiters.com ... its a glow in the dark based sticker and after some light, it can glow for quite a while. And at about $10, it can be used for 2-3 guns.. perhaps some cheaper alternatives.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree with other posters that night sights are an absolute must on a 'working' or carry pistol. My thoughts on sight types...

Using them at a Force on Force class made me a believer in XS Big Dot sights. They are darn quick for 'gunfighting' and fast target acquisition. I believe it takes some work to get used to the big front dot if you are trying to shoot precision or range with your pistol.

Having said that I've been happy with Trijicon and Tro-Glo sites. I like what I've read about the Ameriglo operator configuration that emphasizes the front dot - a la XS Big Dot, but they may be more 'precise'.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Didn't want to start a new thread for something related, but I was wondering what people thought of the fixed sights for the P7 series by Hi Viz.

I will use an M13 primarily as an IDPA shooter, but I wonder about fixed sights and whether they could be a problem.

Any thoughts?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts