HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being the early PSP P7 didnt come provided with the reamer/scraper tool or at least mine didnt have one in the cardboard box, which of the three available do you suggest? I see the black HK german made original that goes for $30-45. Also an American made one that looks like a clone of the german for $20. Then theres the neat looking stainless one that has a 4 in 1 use for 1/2 the price of the german factory original. Are the specs on the 4 in 1 stainless tool identical to the factory original on the scraper end? Is there any concern the stainless may gall or wear the piston tube/gas chamber walls? Did the maker ever mention if the stainless steel used is much softer than that of the pistol part? thanks for any help

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
... Are the specs on the 4 in 1 stainless tool identical to the factory original on the scraper end? Is there any concern the stainless may gall or wear the piston tube/gas chamber walls? Did the maker ever mention if the stainless steel used is much softer than that of the pistol part? thanks for any help
I have used the combo version for years w/o issue.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, it makes sense to get the factory original. So does the HK webshop have items in-stock if they show up on their online store or does one have to ask them if its actually in-stock? I emailed them yesterday, but no reply so far. I just dont what to be charged for a scraper and have to wait until the next batch is made.

·
Registered
18,634 Posts
^^ If the item is not in stock, it won't show up on the webshop, unless it is a rare, one-of-a-kind item and there's a lot of demand for it.

If you email them, they will get back to you, but not right away. Give it a few days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts