HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I have all the parts now to build a nice HK94 clone. The receiver I have is a flat.

Who out there can work with a flat? Jayson at IGF and..........?

Thanks,
CMOS

·
Registered
407 Posts
I recommend Jayson at IGF.

I will be sending him a flat along with a German HK parts kit to build up a SBR clone.

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in KS

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

I have a call in to him. Have not heard back yet.

CMOS

·
Registered
43 Posts
He's really good at answering emails.
Last month I sent him a flat & German parts kit. I haven't asked, but I expect another month or two before I hear anything.

Thanks guys.

I have a call in to him. Have not heard back yet.

CMOS

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Guys,

A thought:

I expect that Jayson has quite a backlog. I know of a couple other very reputable shops (that I'm sure you guys know already) that can build this 94 pretty quickly if the receiver is bent.

Do y'all think Jayson would (for a fee) JUST bend the flat for me?

CMOS

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Hey Guys,

A thought:

I expect that Jayson has quite a backlog. I know of a couple other very reputable shops (that I'm sure you guys know already) that can build this 94 pretty quickly if the receiver is bent.

Do y'all think Jayson would (for a fee) JUST bend the flat for me?

CMOS
Yes, he will just bend and weld the flat for you. I think it was somewhere around $250 or $300. I'm sure he'd JUST bend it without the weld for some price, but if it were mine, I'd have him weld it as well. You'll have to check with him as to legal issues though, as I think once it's bent it is now legally a receiver. I think I remember reading that he serializes them once they're bent.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Guys,

For the record, I did have Jayson build the whole thing. Took a while, wasn't cheap, but it turned out magnificent. It looks exactly like a real HK94.

Jayson does some great work.

CMOS

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
That Gator guy is just going crazy with bumping old thread. Maybe his real name is retrogator.

:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts