HKPRO Forums banner

Who can work on my USP??

998 4
I have a .45 USP compact and need to either get the control lever moved or get an ambi lever, not sure what the options are. I am left handed and would like it moved. I also need some trigger work done. I want it to be lighter and shorter if possible. Im not very handy and would rather not try to tackle these tasks myself. Can anybody point me in the right direction to getting these things done? Oh yeah and someone from Houston, Tx would be a big plus.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
290 Posts
You could try asking HK USA if they know any HK authorized gunsmith in your area or, just send it to them. They´ll do the control lever and if the Match trigger system is good enough for you/the mod you want they will do that too.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.