HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else waiting to pick up a P30 until the LEM version is available?

I'm sold on the P30 because of the standard rail and steel mags (I've always thought that the plastic USP9 mags were pathetic compared to Glock mags, or any steel mags).

But I'm not buying a DA/SA anything. Hurry up HK!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
One of those will be great but I went ahead and picked up one anyway. If the LEM hits I might grabone of those too.

·
Premium Member
3,891 Posts
I thought someone on here said it was not going to be offered in LEM? although that would be my preference too?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The HK customer service rep on the HK USA forum said they had no ETA on it.

I think it's available in Europe now though?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Some of the photo's of the P30 seem to have the LEM hammer, but the manual posted elsewhere on this forum did not include the LEM.

I would most like a P30L LEM for IDPA. Maybe this will happen in the next FEW YEARS---- ARGGGGGGG!

·
Registered
569 Posts

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I think it's available in Europe now though?
No, it's not. HK claim that LEM is "too complicated and too dangerous" for civi use. However P30 can be converted to LEM by using P2000 parts. That is what I done.

·
Registered
616 Posts
No, it's not. HK claim that LEM is "too complicated and too dangerous" for civi use. However P30 can be converted to LEM by using P2000 parts. That is what I done.
Complicated?? Its about the least complicated trigger system next to a revolver. As far as dangerous, well I dont see how its more dangerous than a DA with no safety...anything accidental that would cause the LEM to fire would probably cause most other DAO triggers to fire as well.

Im not happy with the way this is headed...I only use LEM...looks like I'll be sticking with the USP and P2o line indefinitely.

B

·
0 Posts

Can you expand on how to make a p30 LEM with P2000 parts? What parts are required?

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Exactly same way (and same parts) as to convert P2K/P2KSK from V3 to LEM. You can either convert to V0 (LEM with de-cocker) or to regular LEM (there will be small gap between hammer and frame in place where de-cokcer used to be). I described it in details more than once on this board. Please use search function.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Why would HK say that the LEM is "too complicated and dangerous" for civi use?

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Why would HK say that the LEM is "too complicated and dangerous" for civi use?
Ask HK. This is answer that Polish cilian market HK distributor got from Oberndorf, when they requested to get LEM versions instead of V3.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts