HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Email Pete at Roedale Precision.
Pete Lincoln: [email protected]

Armin Ebinger from EBIARMS does not import to the US which is too bad, because he sure loves this country, just scared of our gun laws. But Pete deals with him and handles lots of US/UK exports and can help you out. Both have great customer service, but Pete is the hook-up. Tell him Tom Torres sent ya.

Armin's muzzle breaks are top German quality.

·
Registered
280 Posts
So it just clamps onto the barrel?

If the device actually works as a brake, and not a break, it will eventually pull right off the end of an unthreaded, smooth barrel, no matter how tight you think you've got it. Trust me on this. I have chased far too many muzzle brakes downrange that weren't installed using threads. Clamps, set screws (in machined dimples), silver solder. etc on rifles and pistols. After retrieving the brakes from downrange I had them and the barrels threaded for a much more secure installation.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boomer,

do you mean you have 2 on order and you'd be willing to sell one of them?

Let me know.

thanks, Scottoe

·
Registered
224 Posts
Muzzle brake?

Does anyone have these installed on their SL8 ? how stable is it? I dont want to have to look for it at the end of the range. :confused:
Any help would be great. Thanks Sorin.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they won't budge. I love the look of mine. they are precision engineered. If you really, really tighten the alan screws, it will never fly off. I've shot about 200 rounds without any incident.

Scottoe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts