1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
JLD

Their PTR91 is very good

[/ QUOTE ]
+1 Best clone on the market IMHO. With the tooling they're using is almost a stretch to even call it a clone.
Other very good ones are being made by IGF & ORF

·
Registered
8 Posts
Deleted

Deleted

·
Registered
11 Posts
JLD is the best clone IMHO. JLD is cheaper than Hk and works 100% of the time. I know this is an Hk site but these rifles are just as good as Hk factory rifles.

If you take into consideration the cost plus some of the extras you get on a JLD, Like a heavy barrel and models that Hk never offered in the US, JLD is a superior product.

I am not basing my opinion off of just owning a JLD. I also own Factory Hk rifles including a 91.

Buy one! You will not regret it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
JLD

Their PTR91 is very good

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 to what CZ-75 said.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
JLD without a doubt!!! I have two and love them both.

JLD PTR 91 7.62x51 18" barrel. Port buffer, Carry handle, IGF muzzle brake, wide vented forearm with bipod, leather G3 sling, Williams countour set trigger with PSG 1 style adjustable trigger shoe, tac latch II paddle mag release, PSG 1 style ergo grip, Hensoldt Wetzlar 4x24 illuminated scope and quick detachable mount, Heavy HK two stage buffer, MSG 90 Clone stock, E&L rubber buttpad.

JLD PTR 91KT 7.62x51 16" barrel. Port buffer, Carry handle, flash suppressor, G3 bayo, wide vented forearm, HK 21 rubber butt pad, tac latch II paddle mag release, Williams countour trigger job, navy style ergo grip.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
Springfield SAR-3/8 ( Ebo model )
Excellent choice. But he asked who "makes" the best. Springfield no longer produces these guns. Technicality ofcourse.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts