HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is okay here or if it should go to Saddlery - so please move if it's deemed off topic.

I'm looking for kydex IWB single mag pouches for HK45 magazine bodies. Something similar to the Tulster Echo Mag pouch is what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
557 Posts
If you want something low profile, try out the Kytex carriers: HK 45 Mag Carrier | KYTEX Shooting Gear

They're not the most rugged carriers around, more of a consumable, but they're cheap and work quite well, IME; I use their P30 one for my EDC. They typically last me a year, being put on and off almost every day, and they've all broken in the same place, the bend for the belt loop.

For something a bit more substantial (and pricey), RCS makes HK45 single mag carriers (though it appears only Coyote and Wolf Grey are in stock): The RCS Single Mag Carrier

·
Registered
721 Posts
I like crossbreed. I've tried a lot of them. They look cheap, lack pride of ownership and sex appeal, but they are comfortable and conceal really well, IMHO.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want something low profile, try out the Kytex carriers: HK 45 Mag Carrier | KYTEX Shooting Gear

They're not the most rugged carriers around, more of a consumable, but they're cheap and work quite well, IME; I use their P30 one for my EDC. They typically last me a year, being put on and off almost every day, and they've all broken in the same place, the bend for the belt loop.

For something a bit more substantial (and pricey), RCS makes HK45 single mag carriers (though it appears only Coyote and Wolf Grey are in stock): The RCS Single Mag Carrier
Are these IWB-able? They both look to be OWB style.

·
Registered
557 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
i would check out Raven Concealment System. i own the Phantom OWB for my HK45ct . great quality but not to familiar with their mag carriers/options .

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
for what it is worth, if you can't find what you are looking for sized for the HK45/HK45c, the mag body dimensions of the M&P45 are nearly the exact same as the HK45, the M&P seems to get more exposure....

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like crossbreed. I've tried a lot of them. They look cheap, lack pride of ownership and sex appeal, but they are comfortable and conceal really well, IMHO.
X2 I have crossbreed for all of my HK's and they are the most comfortable holsters I own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts