HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
In my experience with 2 MP5K-PDWs, the best sling is a single-point sling on and H&K Ambi sling loop and the best shoulder rig is the factory H&K rig made by Eagle.

·
Registered
244 Posts
For the sling, hands down....Gearsector.com. Jason Trusty is the guys name. He is awesome and customer service is top notch. I ordered 1 single point sling and a bunch of different adapters for various projects. I just leave the adapters on the firearms and hook up my sling to whatever I want to use. As far as the rig, I don't have one, but agree that Eagle would be the one for me.

V

·
0 Posts
We actually make a sling that was designed as a single point sling for the US navy, which allows use with the short barreled Mk 18 Mod 0 carbine (10.2" barreled Colt M4/M16A2) and MP5k Navy model that is still in use by Navy Teams. The sling is tubular nylon which is designed for hard use over plates and bulky tactical rigs, so it fits a large variety of people. It has a built in industrial bungee cord like the ZM weapons sling, only this one has better reinforcements for durability and positioned to better tension while shooting a MP5k without stock, or the Steyr/B&T SPP or SP9 machine pistol. I like them, and that's why I sell them also. Great sling for $39.95

Pat at [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Price Western Leather Covert Shoulder Rig for the MP5K, which I absolutely love. The PWL rigs are pricey though because they are handmade in the United Kingdom and the wait time is several weeks. However, the stitching and materials (leather or synthetic) are remarkably sturdy. They also make rigs for the full-sized MP5s. You can review the catalog at www.pwluk.com. In the US, the rigs may be ordered through Ron Bunch at www.pwlusa.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts