HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a USC conversion with real german HK parts all done ready to go in SBR and Suppressor ready. Can anyone direct me to who the best armorer is for this setup? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
If you want the most authentic UMP look (grafted), tbostic or Chopstix Kids. If you are fine with the stock block B, AviatorDave or Ed Montana (HDPS). They are all members here, with the exception of Ed.

I went with the stock block conversion and I am very happy with AviatorDave's work. A few people can attest to this as well.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
If you want the most authentic UMP look (grafted), tbostic or Chopstix Kids. If you are fine with the stock block B, AviatorDave or Ed Montana (HDPS). They are all members here, with the exception of Ed.

I went with the stock block conversion and I am very happy with AviatorDave's work. A few people can attest to this as well.
Dave did mine, including milling the mag well and vents in the receiver. Came to a handshake agreement for a spare UMP Navy lower I had for plus cash on his part in exchange for the work. Turnaround time was 2 days. Upstanding individual, too :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts