HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who purchased or inspected a MR762 find any indication inside of the soft case of who manufactured it? Maybe a tag or able to identify by construction/design characteristics?

I'm looking for a soft case for my MR556 and like the looks of the MR762 case. Especially the rectangular shape vs others with the sloped corner and what appears to be plenty of storage pockets.

Thanks!
TC

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
I have not picked up my MR762 yet but it looks like a Voodoo Tactical case.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have 2 coming. For the price I couldn't pass. I can't imagine they are not of half decent quality or else HK wouldn't be using them. The Velcro tag is for when you don't want to display your goods depending on where the case is. Better than nothing or the hard case the MR556 comes with.

TC

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
I have 2 coming. For the price I couldn't pass...TC
I bought two Eagle discrete cases for $47 each. Natchez Shooter's Supply runs sales now and again. I'm unfamiliar with Drago, though, so can't comment on the HK case.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Vodoo

I have the 2rifle padded case from vodoo tactical , 89 on sale , awesome bag , plenty of storage , and you can carry like a backpack ,

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have 2 coming. For the price I couldn't pass. I can't imagine they are not of half decent quality or else HK wouldn't be using them. The Velcro tag is for when you don't want to display your goods depending on where the case is. Better than nothing or the hard case the MR556 comes with.

TC

I looked at the MR762 case and I couldn't find any tags. Interestingly, my MR556 hardcase was cracked from the factory.....

My favorite case is my LWRC soft case......by far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts