HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I’ve been very busy last year and missed the vector MP5SD deal... arggg:26:
Does anyone know who sells MP5SD clone? I’m looking for SD for a long time but afford to pay for $5K+ for real one.
I’m going to run my sear anyway so I don’t need a safe-queen.
I’ve tried to E-mail Coharie but no luck so far... anyone could help me find one?:150000:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well, I’ve been very busy last year and missed the vector MP5SD deal... arggg:26:
Does anyone know who sells MP5SD clone? I’m looking for SD for a long time but afford to pay for $5K+ for real one.
I’m going to run my sear anyway so I don’t need a safe-queen.
I’ve tried to E-mail Coharie but no luck so far... anyone could help me find one?:150000:
Cash is King, I always open to offers.

·
Registered
52 Posts
MP5SD

I BELIEVE COHARIE MADE 10...I HAVE ONE. THEY ARE MAKING SOME 223 SD'S AS I TYPE. DONT KNOW HOW MANY LEFT. I HAD ALSO LOOKED INTO THIS BEFORE BUYING FROM CA, AND RDTS MAKES THEM AS WELL BUT THEY ARE 5-6000 I THINK AS COMPARED TO THE 1500 THAT CA CHARGED. THATS ALL I KNOW ANYWAY. GOOD LUCK.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m already on Coharie’s waiting list for pistol version.
I didn’t choose SD version because of potential problem with short barreled high-powered rifle + suppressor.
I’ve seen too many problems for people with 10.5 upper AR-15 and suppressor.
Since Coharie’s 5.56 SD version isn’t proven design I couldn’t take a chance and rely on Coharie’s warranty (already having problem w/ CA89).
How much typical builder charges to convert MP5 clone to SD version?
Who has the best price on SD conversion these days? Don’t need “art work” on my MP5 clone… just want a working version of MP5SD.
Anyone with experience?

I BELIEVE COHARIE MADE 10...I HAVE ONE. THEY
ARE MAKING SOME 223 SD'S AS I TYPE. DONT KNOW HOW MANY LEFT. I HAD ALSO LOOKED INTO THIS BEFORE BUYING FROM CA, AND RDTS MAKES THEM AS WELL BUT THEY ARE 5-6000 I THINK AS COMPARED TO THE 1500 THAT CA CHARGED. THATS ALL I KNOW ANYWAY. GOOD LUCK.

·
Registered
58 Posts
RDTS has popped up in searches I've done as doing SD conversions on clones. The best bet is to call him. His website is rdts.com

'duck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts