HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to find out if we are a growing or shrinking group of HK P7 CCWers. How many of you still use your HK P7 for concealed carry? All of the time? Most of the time? Some of the time? Own a P7 but never carry it?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yup..... Carry

Sent from my iPhone 😡
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)

·
Registered
618 Posts
99% of the time I carry it sometimes I switch for a day or so if I wan to shoot another pistol and take it in a holster. 99% of the time its with me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Carry a nickel p7 loaded with Gold Dots.

OTWB - Don Hume
ITWB - Galco "Summer Comfort"

·
Registered
151 Posts
For me being in Ca, a ccw is almost impossible. And if I were to actually use it in a self defence purpose, the criminals have more rights then I would. They would take my p7m8 in as evidence, and there is a very good chance I will not see it again. I rather carry my Usp, easier to replace.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I really envy you guys. I live in Illinois, where concealed carry is impossible. I remember the first time I saw a P7, probably in the early eighties. I was living in Georgia at the time and had a concealed carry permit. Mostly, I carried a 1911, but I had been struggling with what gun to get for carrying in t-shirt weather, and had just bought a Smith and Wesson M60 a couple months before. When I saw the P7, it looked to me to be the perfect concealed carry piece in a smaller sized gun. It was small, flat, had the squeeze cocker, and looked like a work of art. It also carried more ammo than my J frame. 9mm ammo wasn't as effective then as it is now, but still... Unfortunately, I didn't have the money for it, but it's been one of the guns on my "lust list" ever since. If I was fortunate enough to have one and a license to carry it, I'd carry the hell out of it!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Sometimes. Usually the P2000sk gets the nod but every so often I'll carry the P7 if for no other reason than I have some very nice leather for it and I shoot it well. It's almost a respect thing. I don't have safe queens so I feel like I should carry it occasionally just so it doesn't slip into that category.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I still carry my Custom M8 in a Milt Sprks VMII. :25:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
1 - 20 of 151 Posts