HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nowhere on the HK Webshop can I find these items for some time now. HKParts has a German P30L HK barrel, but it's $300. No USPc 9mm German barrel though.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Actually HK webshop is running a crazy deal on the USP Compact threaded .45 barrel, $120 until the 20th. But alluding to the search quote, the USP CT and it's threaded barrel was only released in .45.

P30L threaded, yeah those are in short supply...hk parts or maybe call HK CS, or you could see if one of the German vendors could get one but I don't know if importing it would be any cheaper than HK parts.

Shockwave

·
Priest of the P7
5,319 Posts
I couldn't find a P30L barrel new...I lucked out and someone was selling one here least year some time. Seemed odd to me at the time (and still does) that they're not readily available.

Actually HK webshop is running a crazy deal on the USP Compact threaded .45 barrel, $120 until the 20th.
Thanks for this, Ima pick one up!

Not to thread jack -- anyone know if the recoil assembly in a USPCT45 is any different than the one in my stainless compact?

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I couldn't find a P30L barrel new...I lucked out and someone was selling one here least year some time. Seemed odd to me at the time (and still does) that they're not readily available.

Thanks for this, Ima pick one up!

Not to thread jack -- anyone know if the recoil assembly in a USPCT45 is any different than the one in my stainless compact?
I will look when I get home for you BSOE!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts