HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a legitimate question and there were some good responses so far.

It was titled something like "has anyone had and USMC pistol experiences."

If I broke a rule, then i understand. I feel as if I didnt, and I was given no explanation.

I'm not trying to start anything, but I wanted the info.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Did it pertained to anything HK? If not, it will get deleted. Just like this post.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Did it pertained to anything HK? If not, it will get deleted. Just like this post.
+1

They delete posts but never notify the poster and IMO they should

But you must stick strictly to HK stuff here

·
Registered
851 Posts
+1

They delete posts but never notify the poster and IMO they should

But you must stick strictly to HK stuff here
The argument against that is people should read the rules regarding posting before they start a thread. This way they know if their intended content is HK related or not. The mods have a lot on their plate already. While it is a good courtesy to notify people that their threads have been deleted and for what reason, this is something mods wouldn't have to deal with if everyone read through the forum rules regarding posting.

I'm not trying to stir up the pot or scare away new people, but just looking at it from the mod's point of view.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The argument against that is people should read the rules regarding posting before they start a thread. This way they know if their intended content is HK related or not. The mods have a lot on their plate already. While it is a good courtesy to notify people that their threads have been deleted and for what reason, this is something mods wouldn't have to deal with if everyone read through the forum rules regarding posting.

I'm not trying to stir up the pot or scare away new people, but just looking at it from the mod's point of view.
+1 this IS an HK board.

If something isn't directly HK related, (or has something HK related but only for the purpous of mentioning it for the rules) it will usually get canned.... Sometimes a post not directly about an HK can get some very useful HK content, but more often than not, its just not about HK's in any way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts