HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy crap!! I just bought a brand new HK45c in SA/DA. I LOVE THIS THING!!! Almost more than my 9mm P30. Why oh why didn't I buy this before now?! If you've been on the fence, go ahead and jump. It's absolutely worth it.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Congrats on your new HK45C! I have shot them, absolutely amazing HK fighting pistol! =)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Did you just run right out after i sent the money? Haha.

I love the hk45c, although I shoot the hk45 better.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
That was my excitement level when I brought my first HK45c. It's the perfect fighting pistol, but I still think the HK45 is a BAMF...

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Welcome to the Kool-aid club.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you just run right out after i sent the money? Haha.

I love the hk45c, although I shoot the hk45 better.
Lol. Yeah pretty much. Haven't even been home yet.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Congrat's. I have a P30s and think very highly of it but the HK45c is my favorite HK even tho i really like USP's well i like them all. I shoot my HK45c the best out of all i have...it just excel's at everything!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'll Second all of the above...especially the HK45c being my favorite. I know since I've had mine, only a couple of months now, I really think it is quickly on the way to being an "all-time" favorite!
Enjoy!

·
Registered
815 Posts
The HK45 is my favorite...but if I had to grab only one, it would be the HK45C!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys!!! I love my P30 but wow. For carry, this 45 feels great! Will get pics up soon.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Congrats Brotha - Was thrilled to finally get my 45ct this week, and it shoots like a dream. Picked up a short barrel from HK Parts already for CC

I def gotta get a HK 45 to add to the collective.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
He's a wise man. I also own two each of my serious firearms.
This i learned from you, see how you guy's influece me..especially the Todd Green link you put on here. The press out and all has helped me immensley, thank's...

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
The HK45 is my favorite...but if I had to grab only one, it would be the HK45C!
I would like one myself but cannot find one local to see how it feel's. I'm thinking like my P30s but a little larger. That would be fine with my xl mit's. BTW, is your .45c the GGI one??

1 - 20 of 34 Posts