HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are hk91's so cheap all of a sudden? People are giving them away for 15-1600 and just months ago they were 2500 and up. What the hell is going on here???!!??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Understandable, but when they have the money they spend 200 less on a Greek SAR8. I listed my 81 for 2k and best offer I've got was 1700 and one guy gave me a schpeal abOut clones are so much cheaper and are the same thing because they're built with HK parts. He offered me a cold series 70 straight trade so I said " rock island colt clones are 400-450$ kinda rude but still people with double standards piss me off lol

·
Registered
539 Posts
Where are you finding them for $1500.00 I would buy a few more if I came across them for that kind of money

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hit up some Texas gun classifieds. Apparently there everywhere. I've had 500+ people look at my ad 3 have asked for pictures. My guns finish I would rate at 85-90% but it's been used not thrown In a safe for 30 years. Now I've shot less than 1000 rounds through it but it gets bumped in the safe, it has wear on the finish at the bipod lug sling mount, and corners where stock slides on. It's just the gun, case, 3 mags for 2k cheapes one on gunb$&@&$ is 2500 so ???

·
Registered
539 Posts
Ok thanks I will check that out for sure

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How bout some feedback on mine. No sales pitch. Think $2000 is a fair price for an IB date code, gun no bipod no sling just gun standard stock, few minor blemishes and 3 mags and soft case?

·
Registered
539 Posts
I have a 1981 I'm looking for a 1977 or 1978 SACO import. What I want bad is a 1977 that has no markings on the right side of the gun and $2000.00 is a fair price I feel but thats what I gave for IB with a bipod and like 12 mags

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I told a guy here local I'd go 1900 and he said nobody would give near that for it. He said perfect/nib are that much and told me to check this sight for proof!! I'm going to take it to the Gunshow here in Dallas and see what it will bring.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well in Obamageddon, some folks need money but usually they don't have HK-91's. Some folks think the PTR's are just as good and cheaper. The new GI--I just got is better for me than the other newer PTR's I've owned. But if I could get another REAL-91 for $1,800 or so I'd sell my new tricked out GI so fast your head would spin off. I have both a HK and a GI, and there is-----NO----comparison. The GI is good but the HK will eat anything like a AK-47, but mainly what I noticed is my HK---POI does not change with a HOT barrel and the GI does. I shot them both yesterday and when they got hot the GI opened up some and the HK did not. Once the GI cooled down it shot well again, but the HK shot a slow fire group of (3) off the bench in a 1" and the barrel was hot enough you could not hold it for a length of time. I had fired 15 off the bipod fairly quickly to see how it would do hot, and it was great. God I love that rifle.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All I've shot was DAG German ammo and was tearing up a 6" target at 440 yards. Open sights believe it or not. I've never grouped it but it's not one time failed

·
Registered
539 Posts
put that gun on GB and you should get $2000.00 I would think I watched a trashed out one go for $2200.00 on there the other day

·
Registered
539 Posts
Oh ok I work at a very large gun shop and we ship guns everyday its no big thing to me when I want top dollar out of something it goes on GB and I ship it to where the guy with the money is. So that means you would not sell me your 91 than

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you sent your FFL to my FFL, I spoke with you personally, and I don't have to pay for shipping or anything sure I'd sell it to you.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Ok I was just checking to see if you would even ship it if your willing to ship it you just need to get the word out about your gun and someone will buy it guns are flying out the door of the shop I work at right now

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I think it's funny, how the gun world prices move. What's really humorous is when I see custom built clones for sale for prices well over and above what people can buy genuine HK products for. Who in their right mind would think someone would pay hundreds of dollars more for a clone than they can buy an all original NIB gun for? I chuckle everytime.

·
Banned
34,575 Posts
Reason for falling prices--- too many for sale!!! :wink:
You really do not see this problem with SP89's and HK94's--- much fewer for sale. :biggrin:
Also, when the economy gets better (say, after 11-2012), prices will creep up. :wink:

Tony

1 - 20 of 58 Posts