HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You buy your 1st gun, HK45C in my instance and you instinctively want to acquire more? Only budgets and wives stand in the way

Seriously, I wanted to say hello to everyone with my first post and mention its great to part of the family of HK ownership. I purchased my 45 about a year ago just now joining, I know Im a bit late to the party but Im here now. It's only been due to heavy work loads and very little time to enjoy shooting. Now Im ready to learn more, and acquire more HK's, next in line would be the P2000sk and then maybe a long gun.

Also I wanted to publicly thank "Chuck S" for helping me better understand the LEM trigger through with his most excellent PM (I was reluctant to resurrect an old thread on the subject which he had commented in) and so, that was my first contact through HKPRO.

Hope all your weekend is going great
Yall take care out there

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome!!

It's the HK Bug. It's quite infectious and if you sell one and don't replace it with another HK, you feel, well, dirty. I know, I've taken lots of showers lately to rinse the feeling off but it's not working.

I've also been bugging my uncle lately to sell me his USPf Tactical. He bought it new and has less than 50 rounds through it. I have one already, but I want his too. :62:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Its not officially recognized by the CDC as an infectious disease yet but I can guarantee you it is!

Welcome to the Asylum...

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
This site will do nothing at all for your sickness except make it worse. Trust me.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I've found this bug to steam from almost any gun purchases but the HK strand of the sickness seems to be the most potent and least desirable to cure in most cases.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yea its worse than crack ....

you don't want to know how many nights i spent sleeping on the couch because momma Rich wasn't to happy with me

did i tell you i have a very comfortable couch

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I originally just started off wanting a quality pistol-caliber carbine to plink at just about any range without having to go to one for rifles. Honestly, I'm a big Sig Sauer fan (having owned or currently own quite a few) and if they sold a pistol caliber carbine, you guys would have never seen me on here. But the USC fit the bill. And then I started reading about it and fell in love with the UMP. Some $2300-$2400 later for the full conversion...

And now I'm selling one of my Sig Sauer 9mm's (an SP2022) because I just won a USP-9 off Gun Broker. And now, ARGH, I want a P7 badly enough to maybe grab one while the gettin' is good.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Welcome to the site. Be sure to post photos of your HK45C.

·
Registered
413 Posts
You need less wives>>>>more $ = more guns
You buy your 1st gun, HK45C in my instance and you instinctively want to acquire more? Only budgets and wives stand in the way

Seriously, I wanted to say hello to everyone with my first post and mention its great to part of the family of HK ownership. I purchased my 45 about a year ago just now joining, I know Im a bit late to the party but Im here now. It's only been due to heavy work loads and very little time to enjoy shooting. Now Im ready to learn more, and acquire more HK's, next in line would be the P2000sk and then maybe a long gun.

Also I wanted to publicly thank "Chuck S" for helping me better understand the LEM trigger through with his most excellent PM (I was reluctant to resurrect an old thread on the subject which he had commented in) and so, that was my first contact through HKPRO.

Hope all your weekend is going great
Yall take care out there

·
Registered
731 Posts
Tell me about it. I just got another P30 (9mm this time) and a hk45...
At least now I own more hk's than any other brand :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts