HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, that's annoying. I posted a thread, ' Full size USP - Particular advantages of each caliber?', and it went for five pages here. I posted what I thought was a good contribution (took me about 30 minutes to write and edit) by way of an update last night and I get punished for it this morning by having my thread moved to the premium section. Now I can't view my own thread anymore or participate in the conversation that I started and directed! What the hell, mods!?!?

Also, before someone says to me to have a little respect for the forum rules (obviously this thread is off-topic), I would, but the mods have no respect for me, so to hell with your rules. Why would I subscribe for a premium membership when the mods of this forum are so abusive of the little guy, like in this situation?

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,550 Posts
The thread was moved because it was a caliber war discussion. It was left in place for as long as it was on the outside chance that it could stay HK focused instead of being a caliber war. It didn't. The number of "pages" of thread is determined by how many posts each user allows per page via the control panel. Different for everyone. There is no "duty" to warn. Sorry. The OP has been told all of this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.