Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I decided to go with the 1 1/2", 5 stitch Original Instructor Wilderness Belt for daily use and was wondering how the sizing is on these belts. I don't want too little or too much excess belt. My waist is about 35 1/4" if I measure myself in the buff. Any advice is appreciated, Thanks

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Well...

I have a 36" ( + ), waist, and I have 3 of the belts, all are 39" long, they are great, worth every penny.

Bob

·
Registered
318 Posts
I would use a fabric tape and measure it with a pair of pants on. It makes a difference, I wouldn't just add a couple of inches to my waist size. I used the tape and it made a difference. IMO.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Belt measurements are usually 2"+ your waist size. I have a 32" waist and ordered the 34" belt. Fits perfect.
Same here. I have a 34 waist and ordered a size 36inch belt and fits great.The Wilderness Instructor belt is the best on the market especially for the $.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's a link to the sizing instructions from their website. http://store.thewilderness.com/sizing_instructions.html
I have been wearing their belts for years and I just ordered two more last week. I can't figure it out. My belts keep getting smaller every couple of years. Lol. Give them a call if you need further assistance with getting the proper size. They have always been very helpful when I have called. My size is non returnable so I need to be sure when I order. Good luck and enjoy a great piece of gear.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Here's a link to the sizing instructions from their website. http://store.thewilderness.com/sizing_instructions.html
I have been wearing their belts for years and I just ordered two more last week. I can't figure it out. My belts keep getting smaller every couple of years. Lol. Give them a call if you need further assistance with getting the proper size. They have always been very helpful when I have called. My size is non returnable so I need to be sure when I order. Good luck and enjoy a great piece of gear.
+1.

Follow their instructions and definitely measure over pants. I wear 32 jeans, and my Wilderness belt is a 32. They do the calculations for extra inches themselves; you needn't worry about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.