HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will new USP models come out in the future that have the same ergonomics and features that the upcomming HK45 has? Or will the changes be specific only to the .45 model?

I'm looking at getting a 9MM USP, and don't mind waiting a bit if newer models are planned for it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response. While the P30's look nice, I really like the safety options the USP series provide.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If they changed the rames and slides on the USP models, they wouldn't be USP's anymore.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,856 Posts
At some point, the USP's will be discontinued. That is their future. And then we can look forward to a whole string of "limited runs and re-releases".

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just get it now, I don't think they will go down in price, besides, pretty much any H&K is an investment, and just make sure to not rush in buying the gun unless you are certain that you are getting a great deal. Look around and you will find it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
A couple of the gun places I tried to buy USP compacts from were all out...all they had were P2000s and SKs.

Nothing wrong with the P2000, but I like the feel of the grip of the USPc better. And asthetically, the "old" USPs look better IMHO.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I wish they would come out with a 9mm that had all the new features of the HK45. Though I really like the looks of my USPc, the HK45's grip and mag release would be more comfortable to shoot.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just as soon as we get a safety lever, we'll all be happy. The USP is likely to stay as it is. One might get the impression that the slightly outdated series was due for a makeover and we're in that transition right now.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I wish they would come out of a 9mm that had all the new features of the HK45.
Minus the safety, the P30 is basically the same as the HK45, but with it you also get more grip options and higher capacity then the HK45.

·
Registered
303 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Guess I'll have to look at the P30 again. I though tit was basically a 9mm version of the HK45.

I am still hoping for a .40S&W, or better yet finally a full size 357 SIG variant.

·
Registered
25 Posts
What I was try to say is the HK45 can be carried cocked and locked. I just wish there was a 9mm version that had the same features.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts