·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Yep, but obviously not vice versa

·
Registered
628 Posts
Yep, but obviously not vice versa
Well you can put the 8s in the fullsize but you'll look like an idiot when they fall out. Although if you're like me, and I know I am, you already look like an idiot so there's no real harm in it.

·
Banned
222 Posts
Well you can put the 8s in the fullsize but you'll look like an idiot when they fall out. Although if you're like me, and I know I am, you already look like an idiot so there's no real harm in it.
I Lol'd.

and perfectly stated pointblank.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
By that logic then an HK45 fullsize's mags should fit in a uspc 45 too right? Obviously a little sticking out of the bottom though

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I know some don't care for the elephant foot mags, but I gotta say I think its really cool looking.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
I know some don't care for the elephant foot mags, but I gotta say I think its really cool looking.
The first version was the camel toe mag and then they switched to the elephant foot mag!

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
It doesn't look too pretty, but yes, it'll work.

This is exactly the biggest reasons for me wanting to have a USPc(with a stainless slide of course dammit!) as my next purchase. It is smaller than the HK45c but will still use the full size HK45 mags. Perfect for a CCW. I already have a butt load of HK45 mags so I can save a bunch of money by not having to purchase mags for the USPc.

Edit to add: Camel toe mags? Hehehehe........careful when using those......might wind up with a stinky pinky.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts