HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Yes but it will be slight shorter in the slide length inside the holster. I have a FIST IWB holster that I bought for the p2000 that both the P2ksk and HK45c fit nicely in.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yes, should be no issues and retention should be good. My sk lived in a p30 iwb and it fitted great, retention was a little loose but not by much, and I never had a problem with it.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks - I was looking at the Blackhawk serpa for use in IDPA. or the Fobus? anyone try the Fobus with a P2000sk ?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yes, it will fit. I have P2000 and P2000sk and use three different holsters. This is nice as it get to work with both pistolas.
Did you notice they use the same magazines?
Hk45C does not fit my shoulder holster for P2000. It is Galco Miami Classic II. P2k and P2sk no problem.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you notice they use the same magazines?
yes, I dont have a p2000, just the SK, but I have a USPc and its nice that they fit the SK, and the x grip makes it better.

just tried my USPc, P2k SK in a Blackhawk Serpa holster made for the USPf. Blackhawk lists different models for all three but both the USPc and SK fit in fine.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I know the SK fit's in a CrossBreed SuperTuck made for a regular P2k.
It's actually better to use the one for the P2k, because the P2k. sized holster comes with more kydex that covers more of the slide than the SK sized one does. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts