HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
The P30 LEM is not out at this moment, but factory models are supposedly in the works.

Worst case it seems as if we will have HK45/P30 specific LEM kits available this quarter.

I know someone has already taken a current LEM kit and used it in an HK45. This would lead me to believe that the same could be done with the P30, but I haven't seen it personally.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The pictures of the P30 on the hk-usa website show a hammer without the spur and no decocker. Looks like an LEM to me. Just not available yet.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The pictures of the P30 on the hk-usa website show a hammer without the spur and no decocker. Looks like an LEM to me. Just not available yet.
The LEM is available in Europe. Who knows when it will make it here.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Not to get political, but it's not just that one person who would let another ban go through. I know of only one candidate who's got on his web page that if there is any mention of Assault Weapons in any bill, he will veto it. I'll let the casual reader figure out who that is. Remember, it's not just the Democrats that want to take your rights away. That's all I'll say.

That said, I still don't know if I can wait on a LEM model. I just don't know why they don't go ahead and bring it over. Come on HK!!!

For the historians out there - was the P2000 available in LEM at the same time or did it stroll along later in life too?

Viking...does that mean I have to move to Norway? Is it really out? Hmmm....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, you can get the P30 LEM, but the P30L is not yet availeble for norwegian civilians, but I gues its just a matter of time...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
but the P30L is not yet availeble for norwegian civilians, but I gues its just a matter of time...

Hopefully the P30L will be available in the States sometime this year as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts