HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I want to sell an HK416 22LR , but the HK Marketplace Thread Starter won't allow me to start a WTS thread.

If I upgrade my membership lever will I be able to open a WTS threat?

Thanks!

Todd

·
Registered
688 Posts
However, a paid Premium membership does not add to your honesty and credibility when you're trying to sell stuff. Contribute to the forum with replies and questions which are not "fluff" intended to inflate your post count. Let members get to know and trust you. It irks many members when a new member comes here just to sell. Contributing to an online community is no different than real life.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Yes you can. Let me provide some additional insight. The reason we have the modest 50 post rule is to get to know you first. It's easy for the mods/admins and seasoned members to spot someone trying to get a quick sell. And/or screw our members over. I'm sure you've heard about our marketplace elsewhere, and there's a reason for that. Upgrading your membership usually demonstrates a higher level of dedication to the site. Which we're all fine with. Though there are some members who didn't check themselves before they wrecked themselves. So there are people who took the route you are about to embark on, only to meet a swift end for botched marketplace transactions. So....my recommendation is, become a paid member if you choose to, and however long you plan to stay, ensure it's all quality time. This is a great community we have here, and we will strive to maintain that quality well into the future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts