HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......how much money do I need on stand by? Probably $3,000+?

I will have to wait until I move to a free state when I get back stateside, but I have an MR556 and MR762 on my list.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
figure about 4k+ when you add optic, sling, bipod, rail covers, mags, and, hmm, .... oh yeah, ammo!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
figure about 4k+ when you add optic, sling, bipod, rail covers, mags, and, hmm, .... oh yeah, ammo!
If you mean that $6000>$4000, then right. And this assume mid range optic :)

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
The Pacific Northwest is the best place left on planet earth, consider moving here

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The Pacific Northwest is the best place left on planet earth, consider moving here
Hardly. I'll take a big-ole-fat pass on the entire left coast thanks very much.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Turns out one of the big gun distribution houses that is a mere 5 minutes from my house just started carrying HK about 3 months ago. I have a cousin that works there that is well aware of my HK obsession, as well as my plan to manipulate him and take advantage of his position in order to add to my collection.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I prefer to live in a state that outlaws no weaponry of any kind. As long as I have a stamp from the BATFE, I can drive around with a minigun and tow missle mounted in the bed of my truck without any issues.

·
Premium Member
3,928 Posts
I prefer to live in a state that outlaws no weaponry of any kind. As long as I have a stamp from the BATFE, I can drive around with a minigun and tow missle mounted in the bed of my truck without any issues.
yep, can do that here too, on the "left coast." State law here, mirrors the fed law, thats all, no more no less.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All I want is a place better than NY. I get around lots of things with my LEO stuff, but still......too much work to get STANDARD capacity mags, and other things. Pistols are usually not that big of a deal, but rifles still have to be NY compliant.....which is retarded.

Free state here I come.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Hardly. I'll take a big-ole-fat pass on the entire left coast thanks very much.
Lived here for 22 years and we love it

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
We are not so slowly overturning the stupid bans, last year we got to actually USE and shoot our suppressors, this year the target is to legalize SBR/SBS. Oregon, Idaho have full NFA

I somehow doubt you have either a TOW or a minigun and after Ronald Reagan signed the ban in 1986 you are not likely to own them in the future, barring a real revolution

1 - 14 of 14 Posts