HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanting to trade this trigger housing for a 4 position safety selector like one listed below

I may be new here but I have trader score on Reddit (r/gunaccersoriesforsale), 100% on GB and AK files. Please let me know if I am asking too much as I'm new to the HK world.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Wanting to trade this trigger housing for a 4 position safety selector like one listed below

I may be new here but I have trader score on Reddit (r/gunaccersoriesforsale), 100% on GB and AK files. Please let me know if I am asking too much as I'm new to the HK world.
Just so you know a 4 position selector will fire in safe and single positions on a SF trigger pack. So unless you are going to put it in a 4 position burst pack you don't want to do what you are trying to do.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just so you know a 4 position selector will fire in safe and single positions on a SF trigger pack. So unless you are going to put it in a 4 position burst pack you don't want to do what you are trying to do.
Will it still move to the other positions? I have a semi saftey selector as a backup

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
4 position will move to all 4 positions. It will fire only in Safe and Single. The trigger pull is spongy. Not like the regular pull. I don't remember if this was on Safe, Single, or both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts