HKPRO Forums banner

Wood stock metal bent

Tags
bent mp5 sp5 wood
921 views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  newboy4128 
#1 ·
I bought this stock awhile back and just got my form 1 approved and I noticed it would not fully seat on my SP5. The metal near where the pin goes is slight bent inward. Anyone have a suggestion on how to straighten this out?
Hand Glove Bicycle part Personal protective equipment Electric blue

Gesture Helmet Bicycle chain Art Auto part

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Bicycle handlebar Sports equipment Automotive lighting Tool Gas

I had kind of the same issue on a rifle years ago. Here is what I did and it worked perfect:
Use a piece of threaded rod, the same diameter as the pushpin holes (represented by the green line in the picture) put the threaded rod all the way through the stock as shown. Put nuts on the threaded rod with washers (represented by the red in the pic) tighten down the two left hand nuts, so they are tight against the pushpin hole then thread the nut represented by the red with the yellow arrow pointing to it outward and push the stock wall outboard.
That is as plain as I can explain it, it worked like a charm.
** make sure you use the washers between the push pin hole and the nuts, so you don’t mess the holes up.**

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.