HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta say thanks to rrent for passing this deal onto me!
http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71371

I really appreciated it!

The seller was awesome and drove out here this morning so we could finalize the transaction!

Of course, pictures are in order. I snapped these quickly before doing a quick strip on the gun to learn how its setup. etc.

Inu says its looking good!

I will be taking some better photos soon!

I cant wait to get to the range!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice. Make sure to leave them positive feedback in the feedback forum.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Congrats on the great deal! I sent him an email as well but you beat me to the punch. :p Let us know how it performs and enjoy.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats! Now get to the range and let us know how she shoots :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am kicking myself for not jumping on the deal right away as I saw the post about a minute after it was posted. I thought to myself, I can't buy 3 guns in 1 month......

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am kicking myself for not jumping on the deal right away as I saw the post about a minute after it was posted. I thought to myself, I can't buy 3 guns in 1 month......
haha, dont feel too bad, it's my first gun :) so in essence you are helping out another member.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Tuesday :) :)

I had to paint some walls in the house to convince the wife since I dropped so much on the gun to start off with.
Your going to have to paint the ENTIRE house. This HK addiction is worse then crack and your second will follow soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts