HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I will preface this with all guns are too expensive lol so it's all in how ya look at it...with that said this is my happy Monday story!!

I bid on a "listed" USP MATCH SS NIB about two weeks ago on GB. Saw it there and the pics were horrible and only one bid was there for 1500. I waited till about an hr before the close of the auction and threw in 1600...won it for 1550! I was very HAPPY but still a tad skeptical about how NIB it was. Well I got it home today and HOLY CRAP it is! Not a mark...never fired box warranty card o rings hk lock man it's freaking Awesome!!!!!! Now I have a matching pair of dark and ss match's to add to my sickness.

Just had to scream happy somewhere and everyone else in the free world basically says 1550 for a gun your an idiot LOL :D :D :D

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,563 Posts
The really good news would be that you've got Angelina modeling them for you and that you're having an open house...

Seriously, congrats.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Good score!! If you're patient, amazing deals can be had. I was watching the boards like a hawk about 2 years ago. I bought an HE finished Match, for $750.00, new in the European hard-case. It was unhandled. Pays to keep one's eyes open. Congrats!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS!!

I will get some pictures of the Pair ... actually kinda want to do a "barrel wieght" pic post so maybe this is a good excuse to do it!!!!!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats Toby on a great deal! Yet another nice HK to add to your very nice collection.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Great find. Now all you need to do is score an action sight to get Angelina for a cheap rate!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts