HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should ship out tommorow. Will not be able to pick it up untill Sunday though.:eek: Will have pics then. Now all I need is a stock and K-Grip wich I will order tommorow from Vector. My sear just got another home.:D

Silly question I forgot to ask Rex. Will a sliding stock work with the V51K?
I have a sliding stock for my 91 but never use when shooting full auto. I just want it for the cool factor when not shooting.

·
Registered
114 Posts
As you have prob. seen on the board im trying to start one of these builds. I have heard that v51 pistols cant be made in 51k? did they start out with a bear receiver or do you know how they went about your build? How long was the timeline on completing your build? Do you know if they are still doing these builds? Alos what kind of price are we looking at? Just pm me if you dont want the whole world to know. I really want to get a 51k build started.
-Jason G

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the delay guys it just arrived at my dealers today! I left work for the first time in about a year to go pick up this pistol.;) I was hoping it would have arrived before last Sunday so I could shoot it.

Will not able to shoot it until this Sunday so a range report then.

First off the reciever is perfect! Looks just as good as my HK 91. Finish is great and even. The V51K fit and finish is equal to a real HK. When I compare my V89P to the V51K the V51K just looks a lot better and everything fits perfect-no slop at all.

Have one problem with it but that is for another post.

The flash hider had to come off to take the SP89 foregrip off but it was loose and I took it off by hand. Guess Rex did not tighten it up much since I told him I was going to replace it with a K-grip once I installed my sear pack in it.
He also told me he was going to run it with his sear pack to make sure it runs good in full auto and if I had any problems to send him the sear pack and pistol to make it right.

Still waiting on the A2 stock I ordered for it last Tuesday. I will give Vector a call tomorrow and ask about where my stock is and the one problem I have with the pistol (another thread).

I put the registered sear pack in and K-grip and it looks BADASS! Fits perfect and looks mean as hell!

Well here are some pics and I will post the complete package with sear pack, K-grip, and A2 stock once I get it.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Looks awesome!

Did Rex do any additional mods to the recoil rod/spring assembly from the time it was a 51?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks awesome!

Did Rex do any additional mods to the recoil rod/spring assembly from the time it was a 51?
Sorry I must have mislead you. This started out as a bare reciver built from scratch. I would not even know what a V51 recoil rod would look like. Hope its the same cause I ordered a V51 A2 stock for it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are pics of the complete with registered sear, k-grip, and stock. I wanted the A2 stock but all they had in stock were A3s. Yes it uses a shorter recoil rod so the stock is pretty much for looks now. I need to send the stock back to get a shorter rod/spring installed. With the stock on it only charges about 1/3 of the way back.

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
279 Posts
That is really sick! Hang a G8 drum on it and you are ready. I have one of those A3 stocks on my HK51. I use it for display only. That stock just kills my shoulder. I put the A2 on it to shoot. Did Vector build this 51K for you? (I bought my HKs before the clones came out). Is this a production piece for them or somebody else? Is it considered a pistol with the butt cap and smooth front hand guard? How long did it take to get? Thanks

·
Registered
172 Posts

Holy smokes - thats the cats a$$ !!!
Nice weapon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts