HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I think thats something you do in the water.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
If he's swimming with his gun then he needs an MK 23......... :wink:
*Waiting patiently for YouTube vid showing OTB capability of the MK 23*:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I remember when I was new to this forum and asked a stupid question, I got made fun of in the responses, instead of getting helped. Despite your incorrect spelling, try here, hope this helps.

Tornado Technologies - Services
Sorry k2892 if I've offended, no harm meant. I'm not the brightest bulb in the box but I learned a long time ago ya gotta have a sense of humor. You are in the right place to get some good info, so don't stop asking questions. You'll eventually probably get some good answers.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
We're all just having some fun because of the mispelled word is all, the best answer was already given but like was stated will require a long wait. Trying to find a non reputable place to do it could result in the work not being done properly and needing a new barrel, so I would send it to TT, they have a long wait for a reason.

Also if he is wanting the stock barrel in each threaded, extensions will have to be added on, like they do for the P30L:

Rocking the Osprey on the HK P30L

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I remember when I was new to this forum and asked a stupid question, I got made fun of in the responses, instead of getting helped.
What was the question? Link?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts