HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently this guy would. I was selling my Glock 23 because i dont like it and he didnt like the hard pull on the USP. I rather "reluctantly" agreed to trade. Sucker! Now my other 2 USP's have company. AB date code and looks fairly unused.

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
In the blink of an eye! ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Apparently this guy would. I was selling my Glock 23 because i dont like it and he didnt like the hard pull on the USP. I rather "reluctantly" agreed to trade. Sucker! Now my other 2 USP's have company. AB date code and looks fairly unused.
We can confidently assume that the guy you are referring does not know about guns, unless ofcourse, if the USP45 is really in poor condition.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
I would have done it quick, fast, and in a hurry. At a high rate of combat giddyup!

·
Registered
616 Posts
lol is that a rhetorical question??? :2300000:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Best trade I ever made was a near new Glock 22 for an old Ksomething dated USP 9. I'm sure he thought he got a great deal-but that was one of the best shooters I've ever had. Stupid me I sold it to help finance a Kimber TLE, which I later sold to buy a USP 45.

·
Registered
886 Posts
What was it P.T. Barnum was supposed to have said? Something about one being born every day? Enjoy the USP.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would have done it quick, fast, and in a hurry. At a high rate of combat giddyup!
I did, I met him less than an hour after he sent the email. Was expecting it to be in poor condition or something but looks really nice.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
ummmm......................................yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts