HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently this guy would. I was selling my Glock 23 because i dont like it and he didnt like the hard pull on the USP. I rather "reluctantly" agreed to trade. Sucker! Now my other 2 USP's have company. AB date code and looks fairly unused.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Apparently this guy would. I was selling my Glock 23 because i dont like it and he didnt like the hard pull on the USP. I rather "reluctantly" agreed to trade. Sucker! Now my other 2 USP's have company. AB date code and looks fairly unused.
We can confidently assume that the guy you are referring does not know about guns, unless ofcourse, if the USP45 is really in poor condition.

·
Registered
608 Posts
lol is that a rhetorical question??? :2300000:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Best trade I ever made was a near new Glock 22 for an old Ksomething dated USP 9. I'm sure he thought he got a great deal-but that was one of the best shooters I've ever had. Stupid me I sold it to help finance a Kimber TLE, which I later sold to buy a USP 45.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.