HKPRO Forums banner

Wow,... 1 HK Becomes 2 HK's Real Fast

5K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  Teachccw 
#1 ·
So I posted a couple of weeks ago that I just have fallen in love with my full size USP 45. So I knew I wanted another HK and started finding some locally here to handle. Well the USP Compact 45 won out. I liked the HK45 but it didn't feel as good in my hand as the USPc. The grip was amazing but my big hands were a bit too much for it,.. compared to the USPc.

Now the question was,... all black or stainless?? Since I already have the black USP full size,... I guess I had to go with the stainless. I'm not a big stainless guy (and this will be my first stainless pistol) but every picture I saw was pretty cool looking.

Anyway,.. I found a NIB stainless USPc 45 !!!! The price was pretty good and was the same as the offers I got from people with used ones. So I locked it in,.. sent my $$$ today and now have to wait. I wasn't expecting to find one so quickly but when I did, I knew I had better jump all over it. So I did and now I have a new, never been fired, NIB stainless USPc 45 on it's way.

Of course,.. as soon as I get it I will post the pics. Hell,.. I might even make a video !! I don't think I've been this pumped up since I was a kid and got my first .22 !!!

I'll let you all know the day it comes in.

Thanks,
Carl

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah the stainless just looks like a million bucks. My safe queen will be a stainless for sure. I don't think I could take a beauty like that to the range. It would be like taking the prom queen through a drive thru before hitting up a Motel 6 ... classy huh. Nice pic TooSixy.

#4 ·
I don't mean to hijack your thread but I've been looking for a stainless USPc and I can't seem to find any that were made recently. Anyone know the last date code for a USPc SS? BTW pics will be mandatory carlstretch!

#6 ·
Congrats! I really like two tone pistols, whether they are HK's, 1911's, or other polymer frames guns.
BTW, just wait till those two, become three!

#12 ·
Yea,.. I can tell that I'm probably going to have the full .45 ACP collection eventually. Be safe over there and fair winds and following seas !! Anchors aweigh fellow shipmate. I was in for 6 years and loved my time in the Navy. My 20 year enlistment would have come up this past September!! Wow how time flies. Anyhow, come home safe and shoot your new P30.

On a side note,.. The gun shipped today and will be here Monday. I am pretty excited and when I determine that it's as advertised at my FFL,.. I just might order 2 more to stick in the safe. They had a few left on the shelf.

I'll check back in Monday with pics.

Cheers.
Carl

#15 ·
Yes sir!! As soon as I get the USP 45 Full Size and the new guy introduced,... I will take a family photo.

Photos coming in a few days.

#18 ·
Congrats on the new stainless. They do have a tendacy to multiply quickly.

#24 ·
If I hadnt jumped on the lwrc train a couple months ago, god knows how many hk's i'd have @ this point. Still I am @ 3 since 10/2011 and couldnt be happier with my purchases. My fiancé put the hammer down and said no more firearms for a year. But she forgot to mention suppressors, mass amounts of ammo and GGI. :D

#25 ·
Ha.... I'm into 9 new acquisitions since about the same time..... 10/11...

Bought the P30 9mm a couple years ago, tried a couple other guns - then my focus came back to HK

I too have a couple suppressors en route and I'm looking hard at the LWRC REPR for my next...

#26 ·
Repr's my next rifle purchase. Im addicted to the spiral fluting, so the 16" is really my only option but I think I might just have to go with the 20"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.