HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this auction and this guys "reasoning" lol perhaps a thing to come....I doubt it although about 5 / 6 years ago I never thought the M13's would go for more then 2K who knows?????

Auction # 88230272 GunBroker.com

·
Registered
140 Posts
Is gunbroker down? I haven't been able to login for 2 days. Everything else is working so, I don't think it is my computer causing the problem.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I've been able to get on GB without a problem, but alot of people have reported the site is down for them. Perhaps it is a regional server problem???

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
I got on last night with no problems.
It was down this morning, but working as of 5 minutes ago.

And I love that guy's explanation of "all the AGs are parts guns." Unlike his AF I assume, that was forged from a single piece of enchanted steel in the fires of Mount Doom with the One Ring.

·
Registered
632 Posts
that is nothing, some moron is going to pay over 2k for a russian AKM parts kit. Just goes to show there are idiots out there with more money then brains or common sense,

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Just goes to show there are idiots out there with more money then brains or common sense,
Isnt' that the truth. Before Ebay stopped the sale of magazines and other gun parts I was selling P7M8 mags for $100+ :).

·
Registered
851 Posts
Isnt' that the truth. Before Ebay stopped the sale of magazines and other gun parts I was selling P7M8 mags for $100+ :).
There's someone on eBay right now hocking some of the items from the HK Webshop (range bag, shirt, patches) and people are actually overbidding...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts