HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like there are only a couple of us in NC.
Wheres everyone located? I am in Iredell county. Anyone wanna go shoot at the local range here near statesville?

X

·
0 Posts
where is Statesville? Know where Ft.Bragg/Fayetteville is? Tell me more about this range. Is it outdoor? What distances do they have? I am limited to indoor ranges here. 75ft is the max. Fine for handguns, but I have some rifles I would love to get out and get into action.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Public Range?

I live across the state line in Rock Hill, and am looking for an outdoor place to introduce a 9-yr old to a .22 rifle. Just now saw your pictures, and thought this might be worth the drive. Whadayathink ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mapquest the address....1919 turnersburg hwy statesville, nc and see how long of a drive it would be for ya.

K

·
0 Posts
H&K

Wilkes Co here. I own a 45 USP, USPc 40 S&W, and USPc 9mm. I also take part in IDPA mathces here in Wilkes and in Boone, NC

Cpl USMC 1974-1978

·
Registered
29 Posts
Raleigh, currently HKless but hoping to change that soon...

R

·
0 Posts
I live here in Statesville, Iredell County as well. There is an indoor range in two neighboring counties. One on Springs Road in Catawba County and one at Shooters Express in Wilkes County.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I live here in Statesville, Iredell County as well. There is an indoor range in two neighboring counties. One on Springs Road in Catawba County and one at Shooters Express in Wilkes County.
Charlotte Pistol & Rifle Club has a 24 hour indoor range if you're a member. It's VERY nice...better than almost any public range I've been too. Plus they have a nice outdoor facility with a combat range, plinking ranges, and up to 300 yard rifle ranges...oh yeah, skeet too.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts