North Raleigh, Six Forks/540 area

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Mount Airy checking in.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
The people who live close together need to get together and have a shoot. I got 10,000 acres to shoot on if someone could organize it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sounds good to me! What part of the state are you in? I'm near Burlington in the central part of the state, but willing to travel. Can't have much of a get-together at the range I belong to, as they have a strict limit of no more than two guests per member.

The people who live close together need to get together and have a shoot. I got 10,000 acres to shoot on if someone could organize it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Where do you live...I would definitely be up for a get together of some kind if we could organize it.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Nex t ot Va border. In college right now so it would have to wait till summer. This would even be pending if I get my summer internship with the financial advisor.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nex t ot Va border. In college right now so it would have to wait till summer. This would even be pending if I get my summer internship with the financial advisor.
Let us know man. Hopefully we can get something together in the future.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
I am guessing that I may have a shoot in june if everything goes well. Will post closer to june with updates.

·
Stamp Collector
145 Posts
I didn't read this entire thread but I live in Greenville, about an hour east of Raleigh. I'd be interested in meeting with some of yous.

:830:

·
Registered
47 Posts
wilkes county/elkin part time..richmond va other time

41 - 59 of 59 Posts